Search

Saturday 26 May 2012

WELCOME!!!


It is with pleasure that I welcome you to SENTIPOENTAL. 
Sentipoental is a great achievement for me. It is special and you being here means more than just the number. It means pride in your interest to come here. 
I would request that you go through the pages on yous right in the pages column to be able to see the works of my heart. Poetry is my heart and through growth I believe that two make a change. Your support is highly welcome and I would be more than pleased to have you as a member. Love is not just a feeling, it is a commitment and that is what love for my work is. Thank you for your support and I hope you enjoy. Feel free to leave your comment and when you are thrilled, invite your friends.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

NYONJE LEVIN LANCE
OWNER/DEVELOPER

No comments:

Post a Comment